Free shipping for fabric and ribbon bunting orders.
A child’s birthday party used to mean serving cake and ice cream. Now, the dessert table is the norm among party-loving moms.
Feeling stumped about how to plan a dessert table? Or maybe you’ve tried to style one and it didn’t look quite right?
Styling a dessert table does take some practice… so I’m going to show you how!
My eBook includes 100 pages of my advice, worksheets and to-do lists -- as well as inspiring real party photos from my portfolio.
All the worksheets are included in a separate file for easy printing.
Plus: you get my recommendations of trusted party vendors who can make your day special.
Dessert Tables 101 includes advice so you can:
* Choose Your Menu
* Arrange Your Treats
* Embellish Your Table
* Create a Backdrop
Plus, you get:
* 18 Sample Dessert Table Layouts and Menus
* Planning and Shopping Checklist
You'll be able to:
* Pick the right menu for your party and budget
* Serve the right amount of treats and beverages
* Order (or bake) the right amount of treats
* Cut and serve your cake the easy way
* Figure out how much candy to order
* Decide what to save on and what to splurge on
* Dress up your treats for a custom look
* Embellish a plain cake (great if you're on a budget)
* Arrange your treats for a professional look
* Know what serving pieces to buy and what to skip
* DIY serving pieces to save money
* Style your dessert table
* Decorate your table with runners, garlands and more
* Build and style a party backdrop (including my no-fail styling tips)
* Create a day-of-the-party tool kit
* Shop from my favorite party shops
Once you complete your purchase, the party plan will be available for instant download for seven days. You will see a screen confirming your purchase. Just click the link on that screen to download your party plan.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
Please don't share Dessert Tables 101 with your friends. This file is for personal use only. Dessert Tables 101 cannot be modified or resold in any way. Thank you.