The Dessert Course
If you are new to planning and styling dessert tables -- or if your last dessert table didn't turn out the way you imagined -- The Dessert Course can help!
- 6 video lessons
- Dessert table planning worksheets
- Step-by-step homework lessons
- Complete course transcript
When you complete your homework (it's all EASY), you'll have planned your dessert table!
The video lessons give you all the insider tips and tricks from my years of experience planning parties.
You'll get practical advice that you can implement even if you have no experience planning or styling dessert tables.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Add a dessert table backdrop
- Choose your dessert menu
- Dress up your treats
- Build your serving pieces collection
- Arrange your dessert table layout
- Party day!
- DIY the right kind of backdrop structure (bonus: the same tips work for making a photo booth!)
- Decorate your dessert table backdrop with one of my 17 no-fail decorating strategies
- Build one of three pipe and drape systems with supplies from the home improvement store
- Plan a dessert table menu that balances flavor profiles with your child's favorite treats
- Figure out the right amount of desserts to serve
- Buy or bake the right size cake using my serving sizes cheat sheet
- Make store-bought or homemade treats look like custom desserts (even if you're not an experienced baker or decorator)
- Get an expensive dessert table look for less
- Build a serving pieces collection that you can use for every party (and only invest in the right pieces)
- Style your dessert table like a pro
- Arrange your desserts so they look perfect using my simple A, V, W system
- Get ready on party day so you don't run out of time and can feel relaxed hosting your party
After you buy The Dessert Course...
- You will receive an email with the subject line: "Welcome to The Party Teacher Courses."
- The email will ask you to set a password and provide a link to the course.