Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street ..."
OK, so I still love Sesame Street and would totally watch it any time with my kids, who are now "Too big for that show, Mommy." So, if you're throwing a Sesame Street party, let me make it easier for you to decorate with my Sesame Street-inspired fabric bunting in bright blue, yellow, green and red. Coordinates with any Sesame Street party printables or other decoration.
My garlands are very full and neatly hand-tied. And, they are reusable! Just drape from a hanger until you're ready to party again.
* Fabric ties, cut with pinking edges
* Kelly green fabric
* Sunshine yellow fabric
* Bright red fabric
* Royal blue fabric
* Yellow grosgrain ribbon
* Sesame Street birthday party
* Decorating a mantel
* Decorating a nursery or playroom
* Hanging above or in front of a dessert table
* Photo booth
* Photo prop
* 3-foot bunting (3 feet of fabric ties + 2 feet of grosgrain ribbon on either end for hanging)
* Each tie is approximately 10" long
* I usually ship my buntings 3 days after purchase.
* Mailing time takes an additional 2-3 days depending on how far you live from Atlanta.
"5 stars! The colors are amazing and matches exactly to our Sesame Street themed party." - Claudia
When you purchase from The Party Teacher, I'll send you a thank you coupon for 10% off Bird's Party Shop -- a great place to find all your party supplies, party decorations, party tableware, cupcake supplies and cute party favors and packaging!